• Echo-sounder replacement, speed-logs and other navigation aid underwater devices.
• Sealing of suction grids by means of waterproof plywood plates together with rubber foam and sea discharge by means of tapered wooden plugs during replacement or repairs of valves, pipes, filters cleaning, etc.
• Tail-shaft and rope-guard sealing by different methods for internal repairs and oil leakage prevention.
• Sacrificial anodes replacement to avoid corrosion of the submersed hull structure.
• Ultrathermic oxy-arc cutting electrodes to cut-off defective bilge keels sections, shell plating, steel wires/cables, anchor-chains, rope-guard, etc.
• Salvage operations.